|Cyber Security Services
Benchmark’s Cyber Security Services focus on the preservation of confidentiality, integrity of data and availability of the network comprising of assessment, design, implementation and network security management that aligns with your business strategy.
- Security Assessments: Reviewing policies, procedures and practices; Identifying gaps, vulnerabilities and business impact.
- Security Policies and Procedures: Developing Processes and procedure that integrates your infrastructure with the best industry practices on security.
- Security Architecture: Improving your architecture in order to support your business and mitigate risk exposure against internal and external threats.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Solutions: Identification of risks and mitigations and translating them into Business Continuity Plans that prevent disruptions to the business.
- Internal and pre-certification audits: Providing assessment and facilitation support for internal and pre-certification audits and ensuring compliance achievement for Certification.
With cyber security, our concerns are focused on the preservation of:
Confidentiality- preventing unauthorized disclosure of information
Integrity of data- preventing unauthorized modification
Availability- preventing unauthorized destruction or denial of services
Process Control Network (PCN) Security Management Services are delivered from a secure Remote Services Center. These services may be combined with on-site customer personnel to create a comprehensive security management solution and are delivered on a 24x7 availability that include:
- Firewall Management
- DMZ Management
- Terminal Server Management
- OS Patch Management
- VPN Remote PCN Access Management
- Automated PCN Vulnerability Scanning
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention
- Anti-Virus Updates