Benchmark is a global IT company with branches in several countries. It is on a rapid expansion path and this means that there are opportunities galore for people looking for quick career growth or a change of direction in their career path. If you are looking to break new ground, find opportunities to give shape to your leadership talents, then Benchmark is the place for you. At Benchmark you will not feel stifled. There is ample space for your creativity and managerial skills. Benchmark rewards initiative and merit.
At Benchmark, we offer not just a job but a fast-paced career, designed by you, for we believe in self-motivated people. We offer exciting opportunities for growth that will transform you into a world class IT professional. There are focused training programs and challenging projects from around the world to work on, in a stimulating and friendly environment. You will always be on an upward learning curve.
Our work culture
While we are committed to excellence, we also see work as an adventure. We encourage and reward creativity in every individual even while stressing the importance of collaborative effort. We believe that openness and trust will bring out the best in everyone. The challenges are stimulating and this fosters a desire to learn. There is friendship and support that nurtures your growth. You have the freedom to design your career path. There are new avenues to explore and this develops the innate talents that you have. We have an open-door policy where anyone can approach the CEO or the Managers and Team Leaders for a discussion. In Benchmark we are like one big family. There is a sense of belonging.
Knowledge sharing sessions are organized for quick and timely updating of skills. Brainstorming sessions to pool ideas in a problem solving exercise is an enjoyable experience. We also have a Technology Consultancy Division, where a group is engaged in research on the latest trends, and this knowledge is shared with others in the company. An individual can choose to have a mentor to help him/her acquire the necessary confidence, bring out some talent or hone a particular skill.
What's in it for me?
The benefits are both tangible and intangible
- Global exposure in projects from around the world
- Exposure to new and evolving technologies
- Continuous learning environment
- Broad-based as well as focused training
- An open, stimulating and nurturing ambience
- All that is new in business and technology
There are several streams you can choose from:
Technology and Vertical Streams
- Specialization in various Technologies and Verticals
- Technical Analysis and Consultancy
- Industry specific products
- Software Design and Development
- Finance Management
- Human Resources Development
- Business Development
- Business Integration Strategies
Process and Other Streams
- Quality Assurance
- Technology Support
While we see work as an adventure, we also have other activities that contribute to the richness of life like cultural programs, Benchmark Day, guest lectures and seminars. We also have other group benefits like medical insurance.
There are benefits for loyalty and longtime association with Benchmark. We have the car scheme and subsidized loan scheme that is so useful to fulfill your dreams.
How do I know if I fit the requirements?
Just answer these questions:
- Do you have domain knowledge?
- Do you have reasoning and analytical ability?
- Are you ready to launch your career and take responsibility for your growth?
- Does challenge stimulate you?
- Are you passionate about excellence?
- Would you like to contribute to innovation?
- Would you like to participate in the e-revolution?
- Are you an ideas person?
- Is there a leader in you waiting for an opportunity to come into the world of action?
If the answer is yes, the door is open.