Challenges faced by healthcare organizations are numerous. They include rapid expansion of medical knowledge, heightened expectations in service quality & clinical accuracy from informed consumers and compliance requirements from various international regulatory agencies. Information technology has been playing a key role in helping these organizations to face these challenges while capturing the emergent opportunities.
Being in the forefront, Benchmark helps healthcare organizations to manage these challenges by offering expert custom software application development and application management services in the areas of healthcare like pharmaceutical industry, hospitals and public health services.
Benchmark has over the years worked on multiple projects that are related to healthcare industry. This experience has helped Benchmark develop extensive healthcare business domain knowledge and provide the niche services targeted specifically at this vertical.
Differentiators that distinguish Benchmark from other software vendors are:
- In-depth study and knowledge of healthcare industry
- High-end technology skills in major technology platform
- Outsourcing business model having offshore component for cost saving
- Project management excellence
- Access to domain expertise
Healthcare domain service areas are indicated below but not limited to:
- Web based and Mobile Health Intervention (Weight Loss, Energy Balance etc.) Programs for Research Groups
- HIPAA 5010 implementation and testing
- Providing parallel support for both 4010A1 and 5010 transactions
- Customized ERP Implementation for Pharmaceutical companies
- Hospital Information Management
- Sales force automation for Pharmaceuticals industry
- Customer Relationship Management
- Medical e-reporting systems
- Patient’s information tracking
- Development of web applications and portals
- Test results recording and Quality Assurance software
- Computer-Based Patient Record (CPR)
- Electronic Medical Record Systems
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) & Document Management